· A voice in the policy making and influence of the largest state rural rental housing association in the USA.
· Reduced rates at training seminars developed to maintain a high standard of professionalism and efficiency at the project management level.
· Reduced rates at training sessions on developing and financing housing in rural Texas.
· Compliance guidance and assistance for RD-USDA and TDHCA tenant assistance, tax credits, and project financing.
· A copyrighted apartment lease and other forms, for members only, approved by Texas RD-USDA and HUD.
· Other forms used for efficiency and ease in the management of complexes and to standardize record-keeping requirements.
· Opportunity to serve on standing and special issue related committees that are attentive and responsive to member needs.
· Reduced rates to Project and Associate members for exhibit booths at the trade show.
· A website and periodic updates containing news about members, their activities, and the rental housing industry.
· Opportunities to network with your peers to understand the challenges of affordable rural rental housing.